- The first Room Parent email/newsletter will be sent on Wednesday, September 20th. Room 313's Room Parents are Emily Wade and Susie Pierce and they are looking forward to meeting all of you.
Some parents opted in to receive those emails during Meet the Teacher. However, if you did not sign up for that and would like to receive Room Parent emails, please let me know! If you did sign up but do not receive an email this Wednesday, please let me know that too so I can ask Emily and Susie to double check your email address.
We would love to see 100% participation as the newsletters are a wonderful way to keep updated on what is happening in the classroom and the school on a weekly basis.
- If anyone is willing to donate Clorox Wipes to the classroom, I would greatly appreciate it!!
- This Thursday, September 21st, is a Teacher Workday. Enjoy the day at home!
- I have already started sending home assessments in the students' Monday folders. Please be checking their purple folders every Monday to stay up to date on how your student is progressing so far!
- First Quarter interims will be going home on Friday, September 29th. Please know that it is still the beginning of the year, and therefore we do not have many grades. Most of the first couple weeks are getting our routines down and mclass testing to determine beginning of year reading levels. Mclass results will go home as soon as I have them.
- The best way to reach me is email! Feel free to email me if you have any questions or concerns!