- Welcome to First Grade!! I am so excited to have you here and cannot wait to get started!
- I hope everyone is enjoying their summer, but is starting to get excited about returning to school! There are a couple small thins you can do to prepare to start the school year out right!
- Make sure you are going to bed and waking up on a routine that will make getting up for school less challenging.
- Practice opening any snack/lunch items you plan to send to school. Students need to be able to open their own snacks/lunch items to ensure maximum time to eat.
- Make sure you are reading! I hope everyone has been reading regularly this summer! If you have not, no worries, but please begin as soon as possible! Just reading a couple minutes a day will truly make the transition back to school and into first grade tremendously easier.
- Just get excited! We are going to have so much fun this year! I can't wait to meet you! :)
- Let me know if you have any questions!